We’ve made some big changes to the employer side of Search Party Marketplace and we wanted to give you a heads up on what’s new. The outcome is a much more intuitive hiring experience, which will help you hire faster and easier than ever before. For those of you who are new to The Search Party, our unique business model gives employers access to pre-screened candidates represented by professional recruiters. The result is hiring the right people within 10 days vs the industry average of 60. There are over 15 million candidates to search from in over 20 countries. You can sign up for a free account.
For our current employer customers, the way you hire through The Search Party remains the same, it just looks and feels better now:
- Use job titles to search for people you want to hire.
- Add in desired skills and shortlist the top folks.
- Request detailed profiles from recruiters, who also pre-screen each candidate.
- Interview and hire whoever meets your brief.
If you’re already an employer with an account, you can log in and have a look around. You can also feel free to reach out to your local account manager for a quick demo. For now, here are a few highlights from the latest release:
- Updated user interface to make finding, sorting, and hiring candidates even easier
- Better in-system notifications so you’re always up to date
- Improved search results and filtering
- Timeline view of candidate to keep you on track and in control
Updated user interface
Everyone needs a bit of a makeover now and then, right? This latest release for employers is our little facelift that’s aimed not just to make us look a bit younger and prettier, but, more importantly, to provide a better, more intuitive experience for employers.
To make it happen, we evaluated all the key flows an employer would go through such as signing up, searching for candidates, shortlisting, requesting profiles from recruiters or scheduling interviews. We’ve edited the information we present and simplified the process wherever possible. The result is vastly different than the last time you logged into thesearchparty.com, but it makes hiring through our marketplace even easier. We will continue to refine and improve our employer experience so please let us know if you have any feedback or ideas once you’ve had a chance to take a look around.
Better in-system notifications
Since hiring through The Search Party is based on interaction between the employer and recruiter, it’s important to stay up to date on all activity in the account. We’ve now made this easier by including notifications in multiple places of the platform:
- When you first log in, the right side of your dashboard will display all incoming notifications and messages so you can quickly gauge what’s happening.
- If notifications have to do with a specific job, you’ll also see a notification count on each job on your dashboard.
- The top navigation will also alert you to any notifications, ensuring you always stay on top of the hiring process for each job.
Improved search results and filtering
We’ve simplified the details you see in search results to make it easier to quickly grasp the basics about each candidate so that you can decide which anonymous profiles to examine further. We’ve added badges for candidates with meaningful special attributes. For example, you can easily see who is multi-lingual or who tends to stay in jobs a long time (loyal badge). Moreover, filters are easier to use and adding or subtracting skills is fast.
Timeline view of candidate
Since employers will spend the majority of their time interacting with recruiters on a candidate level, we wanted to give employers a neat, organized way to view all the important activity that takes place. That’s why once you’ve shortlisted a candidate, we create a “timeline” where you can see every interaction that relates to that candidate. Here is also where you can take all the important actions like scheduling interviews and even giving job offers. The more interactions happen, the richer the timeline becomes. Remember that this feature is only enabled once you shortlist a particular candidate.