We’ve just launched a few exciting changes that will help our recruiters be more effective. When you log onto the platform, you’ll be greeted with a shiny new Recruiter Dashboard. As you explore further, you’ll see a new, better organised Received Vacancies page. When you click into individual vacancies you’ll see that you can take lots of actions straight from that page without having to navigate into individual candidate profiles. It’s all already live, so check it out, or sign up for a free account.
This is your command center as a Search Party recruiter. It keeps track of key metrics of the candidates you’ve uploaded as well as statuses of jobs you’re working on. Some things your dashboard does for you:
- Gives you an overview of what’s happening with your candidates, such as how many have been published, shortlisted or requested
- Response speed rating displays how quickly you react to jobs as they arrive (even if you can’t reveal a candidate right away, you should still accept terms if they are agreeable to you as this will get the ball rolling on your relationship with the client)
- Calculates potential fees you could receive if you place all of your active jobs
- Shows you a quick snapshot of roles currently in progress and flags which need action
- Points out which candidates are currently trending (showing up in search a lot) or are ready to move
Your Received Vacancies tab has had a bit of a makeover to make it easier for you to see where you’re at with each role. This shows only the basic detail since the real action happens once you navigate into individual jobs. (You can access Received Vacancies from your dashboard as well as under “Marketplace” in the left hand nav.)
We’ve launched lots of exciting updates to your individual vacancy screens. We’ve put all the relevant information in one place and given you means to take the most common actions. Under each vacancy you can:
- View all the relevant vacancy details such as the full job description, salary, work type, location and start date
- Review the recruitment fee terms at all times, and whether or not you’ve already accepted them
- See which candidates have been requested by the employer under each vacancy
- Message employers about your candidates, once you’ve accepted fees for a role
- Schedule interviews for candidates and employers
- Suggest more candidates
Suggest Multiple Candidates
For the highest chance of success on a Search Party role you should suggest three of your best, most relevant candidates. We’ve updated the ‘suggest candidates’ interface to make it easy to do, enabling you to suggest up to three people at a time. You can also attach an updated CV that’s automatically parsed and revealed to the employer as soon as they accept your suggestion.
Give it a spin and let us know what you think!
Want to learn more? Our friendly team in Australia, UK or Canada can provide you with a personalised demo. Schedule below for a free tour.
Request a demo of Search Party for recruiters